LockOnRemote for Android is an Android app which allows to send commands to LockOn FC2.
Displaying panels of buttons, its a wonderful tool to organize, by yourself, the so many commands required to pilot a modern aircraft.
LockOnRemote interacts with LockOn FC2 through the Lua API of LockOn.
It uses LockOnRemote server installed on your PC to dialog.
In the FREE Lite version you have one set of 24 buttons predefined.
The predefined will be subject to changes according to a pool to come.
The FULL version priced at 3.49 € will include 4 sets of buttons you will define by yourself amongst hundreds commands available.
How it Works :
- Step 1 you need to unzip the Arpasimlua.zip file in the Config\Export folder of you LockOn FC2 installation directory.
- Step 2 you need to set on true the line EnableExportScript = true in the Config.Lua file.
- Step 3 you have to install LockOnRemote Server on your computer (Dotnet Framework4 required).
- You buy and install LockOnRemote on your Android Tablet. (Free Lite version here)
- Use either wifi connection or ethernet wire connection between your Tablet and your computer
- That’s all Folks !
For a better understanding of the different steps here are the mechanics. The lua scripts get from the LockOnRemote server the commands and send them to FC2. The LockOnRemote server receives the commands from your tablet.
- LockOn Falamming Cliffs 2
- Arpasimlua.zip file
- LockOnRemote server on your computer (Free to download to come).
- An Android (from 2.2) and wifi or ethernet connection
Where to buy ?
LockOnRemote Lite is on Android Market place for free
LockOnRemote will be soon on Android Market place at the price of 3.49 €