[notification type=”notification_warning”] LockOnRemote Server V1.0 Released. Download V1.0 [/notification]
LockOnRemote Server is required for the Android LockOnRemote app. LockOnRemote Server is a basic TCP server which receives requests from LockOnRemote on your Android tablet. It transmits the requests to LockOn FC2 through the Lua API. It works in background as a tray icon software. The icons are red or green depending on the connection status (red off green on)
How it Works :
- LockOnRemote Server transmits to LockOn FC2 requests received from the Tablet though wifi or ethernet connection.
- It works in background with slow resources and doesn’t affect your FPS.
- The Lua scripts inside the LockOn FC2 app start to send request to LockOnRemote Server when you start a mission. So before starting a mission don’t forget to have your LockOnRemote Server on.
- LockOnRemote Server is pretty stable and can work indefinitely so once you started it (before starting the game), you shouldn’t have to worry about it.
- LockOn Falamming Cliffs 2 © on your computer
- LockOnRemote Server requires Framework 4.0 installed on your computer.
- Arpasimlua.zip file Download V1.0
Where to buy ? The LockOnRemote Server is free Download V1.0 !